Providing artist development and management to multiple artists of all genres of music.
Martin Scorsese directs the new documentary on George Harrison's unique journey through life and music. Check out the article below!
A leaked presentation for the new MySpace is now circulating around the online community. Will they make a comeback? Read the master plan below!
Blink-182 have released their new album! It only took eight years. Check out my review of the album right here at the Beatbox Lowdown.
Read about it below!
An era of one music industry giant could soon mean a new beginning for another. Read the details below!
Monday, August 20, 2012
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Thursday, August 2, 2012
- This applied workspace theory has show that offices that boast an open plan can stimulate creativity and interaction between colleagues. However, studies show that this can also lead to high stress levels and even illness, thanks to the close proximity in which workers coexist together. OK, maybe this isn’t the greatest tip for select companies, but if you’re a company with limited space with a group of close-knit creative professionals – this could be perfect!
- Studies show that the wrong color can strain eyes (white) and cause staff to be ill tempered, while introducing the right color to an office can boost enthusiasm (yellow), calm nerves (blue) and stimulate creativity (orange). Colorful artwork, accent walls and even stationary can boost mood and productivity.
- Without the distraction of colleague interaction, cubicle dwellers will work more efficiently, complete tasks to a higher standard and have a greater sense of identity, thanks to having their own space to work in. So, why not encourage each individual to decorate his or her space in a manner that encourages productivity and creativity? The possibilities are endless!
- A simple and cost effective way of enhancing productivity in the workplace is to go green. Adding plants to the workplace has numerous benefits, including cleaner air, combating noise pollution and lowering stress levels. That’s pretty easy, huh?
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
- How will you win market share?
- Who will run the company? *
- How much money do you need?
- How much money do you expect to make (and when)?
- Why is your business plan a winner?
Monday, June 11, 2012
Thursday, May 31, 2012
- Become an expert in your field
- Learn the differences between Facebook and Twitter
- Keep an eye on competitors
- Take advantage of influencers
- Send newsletters
- Organize events and contests
- Have a professional-looking website
- Provide excellent customer service (communication is key)
- Reward clients
- Question yourself constantly